You can export a report within a few steps.
If you are an Exporter, you can do a final check on the approved reports. You can adjust the report or you can reject the report so the submitter can make the adjustments.
- Always click first on 'Export' on top.
- Select the reports you would like to export from the 'Reports Overview'.
- You can use the filter to filter only on the reports that are approved
- Click on 'Ready for export'
- The reports will stay in the export queue for a short period of time
- The reports are now in the export queue, this al ready is a selection of the reports.
- You do NOT need to select the reports again when they are in the export queue
- To export, you can click on 'Export to'
- You will see a drop down menu with all the export formats you can export the reports to.