The default settings in SRXP means that an Approver and a Exporter can change the expense of the submitter.
Do you have a different work process? Perhaps it isn't allowed that Approver can change expenses and may he/she only approve or reject reports. No problem, you can easily disable this function.
- You can only disable this function for the complete company, the entire SRXP environment.
- You need to have the Administrator rights in the concerned SRXP environment.
You can make these changes as following:
- go to the Admin Panel (gear)
- click on 'Company Information'
- scroll to the section 'Report settings'
- here you can disable these functions.