You are Administrator and you would like to process the credit card transactions with SRXP, but you can't use a datafeed.
To be able to import credit card transactions in SRXP you should have the Enterprise or Corporate subscription. Don't you have this subscription? Upgrade your subscription and contact your Account Manager.
To be able to import a statement you can only work with a CSV file and have the Adminsitrator role.
- Click on the Admin Panel (gear icon)
- Under the section 'Features' you see the option 'Cards'
At this section you can find all the card information. Most probably is this overview completely empty for now.
- Click on the button 'Import transactions'
- Select the CSV file that you want to import
- Click on 'Upload'
- Select the colum seperator that is used in the file
- Click on 'Settings' to continue
You can see the column seperator by opening the document in Notepad instead of Excel.
- Select the time range of the transactions you would like to import
- Leave the type as 'Company'
- Fill in the bank that you use
- The Netherlands is filled in as default. You can change this if applicable
- Choose the valuta that has been used with most transactions
- Amount Format: Choose the option that corresponds with the settings of your CSV file
- Date Format: Choose the option that corresponds with the settings of your CSV file
- Payment methode: Select Credit card (no reimbursement)
- Always select 0% VAT
If you would like to make a seperate report for every statement, please check the box: 'Create a new report per import'
To continue, press 'Column mapping', at this section, you need to map the columns so they match the CSV file and show the right information
- Use the settings that are showed on the next screenshot. These settings need to be followed once, after mapping the settings once, the settings will stay the same automatically.
- Click on 'Preview'
- You will see a preview of the first 15 transactions you would like to import
- Is everything correct? Click on 'Import'. It can take a while before the transactions are imported
- The import will get the status: 'Succes' when the transactions are imported succesfully. Click on 'Succes' to see if all the transactions came through. You will find the credit cards under 'Cards'
Match the credit card to the right user.
- The user needs to have the 'Submitter' rights in SRXP
- Be carefull with selecting the user with the credit card, all the transactions will be imported into the account of the user you select.
Use the search bar to be sure you select the right user